ugh I always hate when I crush on my friends but I really hope it works out for you!! be fierce mamasita
HAVING ANXIETY ATTACKS IN CLASS IS GREAT ITS VERY CONVENIENT AND A FUN THING TO HAVE HAPPEN ITS VERY GOOD
honestly go awf hunty im glad you did what was healthy for u
hi I want to focus on other peoples crushes besides mine so pls pls pls tell me about your crushes pleeeaaasseee
you’re a lil angel ok
1) I like my eyes and my eyelashes and I think that counts as one
2) I like that im very strong willed when it comes to things im responsible for
3) I’m very nice to teachers and waiters and retail workers so that’s cool
4) I think im pretty caring in general
5) I’m good at the things I’m good at and I’m always striving to get better at those things which I think is a good quality to have.
ok that is all carry on
u know what Im crazy he probably doesn’t even like me he’s probably just leading me on cause he knows I like him im getting more crazy by the day
"I think a lot of people like to see gender as this scale of blue and pink," Emma, a 20-year-old college student, told the magazine. "I never really identified with either side of that, or even in between blue and pink. It’s so much more complicated — my identity varies so much on any given day. Sometimes I tell people I’m gold or something."
I appreciate that it includes a bit from the original article, which clarifies:
"This growing community encompasses people who see themselves as agender (neither male nor female), bi-gender (both genders) and gender-fluid (shifting from male to female)."
THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN A PHOTO SET OF AGENDER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!!
*BOUNCES UP AND DOWN IN EXCITEMENT*
as usual there’s some gross comments so don’t scroll too far down past the article but this is otherwise good